Hi, I’m checking in today to address few questions that people asked about my upcoming Artful Giving Community. I hope this video will give you some clarity about what I have in mind.
One thing I forgot to say in the video. If you are not able to attend the workshops, don’t worry. I will send you a replay within 24 hours after the event. Plus they will be posted in our Artful Giving Community site so you can watch them anytime at your convenience.
I hope you will join me. Your launching membership price for three months of workshops, weekly programs, fun and personal self-care is well worth it for the launching member’s price of $60, don’t you think?
If you have any questions, please reach me at: [email protected]
Registration will close Friday evening, so what are you waiting for?
So, what exactly is the Artful Giving Community? It is a membership program that is designed for those who enjoy creativity and are committed to living a life that is aligned with one’s personal values. The projects that we will be working on will be inspired by a host of things like design, illustrations, crafts, and creative thinking. My desire and ultimate goal will be to nurture and inspire each member of this community, promote their unique, individual talents, and encourage close, personal connections.
Here’s what you can expect from this program:
- You will be engaged in a fun and creative monthly art workshop on Zoom.
- You will participate in a weekly lecture/demonstration on how to make something new and exciting, discuss ideas or share stories about potential projects, or take a deeper dive into the philosophy of life-long learning and the art of giving.
- You will enjoy the surprise “Pop-In” training that will keep you inspired, motivated and learn new skills such as how to scale your artwork.
- You will become a part of a supportive community that’ll help you grow by exchanging ideas with one another.
In addition, your transformational journey will include…
- Developing a clear roadmap to inspire confidence in your creative brain.
- Practicing self-care through your daily art practices.
- Discovering hidden gifts that you never knew or thought you had.
- Creating gifts of little art treasures both simply and quickly.
- Producing more inner joy and spreading it to others.