So, what exactly is the Artful Giving Community? It is a membership program that is designed for those who enjoy creativity and are committed to living a life that is aligned with one’s personal values. The projects that we will be working on will be inspired by a host of things like design, illustrations, crafts, and creative thinking. My desire and ultimate goal will be to nurture and inspire each member of this community, promote their unique, individual talents, and encourage close, personal connections.
Here’s what you can expect from this program:
- You will be engaged in a fun and creative monthly art workshop on Zoom.
- You will participate in a weekly lecture/demonstration on how to make something new and exciting, discuss ideas or share stories about potential projects, or take a deeper dive into the philosophy of life-long learning and the art of giving.
- You will enjoy the surprise “Pop-In” training that will keep you inspired, motivated and learn new skills such as how to scale your artwork.
- You will become a part of a supportive community that’ll help you grow by exchanging ideas with one another.
In addition, your transformational journey will include…
- Developing a clear roadmap to inspire confidence in your creative brain.
- Practicing self-care through your daily art practices.
- Discovering hidden gifts that you never knew or thought you had.
- Creating gifts of little art treasures both simply and quickly.
- Producing more inner joy and spreading it to others.
As many of you know, I am a person who has combined business, art, and philanthropy to create beautiful things that others can enjoy. The idea of reaching out and offering this unique pilot membership really excites me because the possibilities and the connections that can ultimately be made are endless. If you are one of those who share my vision and are excited to get started, I hope that you will join me in building this new community!
Registeration will be opened from Monday, Sept. 28 – Friday, Oct. 2.
The registration fee is only $60. for the three-month pilot program.
The exciting workshop is coming right away! Our launching members will be signed up for the first workshop (Brown Bag Gift Boxes + Bird ornament) on Saturday, Oct. 2 at 10:00 AM (Pacific Time). This workshop will be offered complimentary to our launching members.
I’ve accumulated a bin full (plus more) of the brown paper grocery bags during this COVID time. I know that you have too. Attend the Brown Bag + Hanging Bird Ornament class and I will show you how to create a transformation from plain paper bags into beautiful art treasures that you can enjoy for yourself or gift to others. You will feel so good while creating these projects knowing that you are doing good things to reduce waste.